Bring your music outdoors with speakers that blend into your landscape
The AW10-LSUB-BR subwoofer, designed to be installed by a professional, offers an elegant, scalable platform for providing high quality audio enhancement to any outdoor area in even the harshest environmental conditions. Specially designed to withstand both extreme heat and cold, this subwoofer works great from the humid, hot conditions of summertime in Florida to the bone-chilling cold of a Ontario winter.
The AW10-LSUB-BR is designed to add enhanced low frequency response to any outdoor audio system. While designed to be paired with our AW4-LS-BR landscape satellite loudspeaker, the unobtrusive design of the AW10-LSUB-BR after installation means that this powerful subwoofer can be easily added to any outdoor audio system.
With premium components selected for both durability and audio quality, the AW10-LSUB-BR is designed to enhance audio performance with a large 10” woofer that is completely hidden out of sight with only a small canopy visible that mimics other outdoor vents and exhausts and disappears into the scenery.
By adding this full bandpass design subwoofer to your audio installation, you are able to overcome the greatest obstacle to good outdoor sound, the lack of adequate bass response. An open environment is the most difficult for achieving adequate sound levels of low frequency sounds such as the bass effects required for modern music. By adding the AW10-LSUB-BR where needed in an installation, the entire system sound quality can be easily improved.
- Rugged below-ground subwoofer provides superior bass while seamlessly blending into the landscape environment
- Tuned port tube that offers deep, powerful, & tight bass
- Silicone elbow for extra ﬂexibility in any temperature extremes
- Full bandpass design
- Bass chamber is PVC for long-term durability in an underground environment
- 70v/100v/8Ω Design for use in any application
- 3-foot cable for easy connections with included weatherproof wire nuts
- Five year limited warranty