The AW70V6 speakers are designed to add high quality, custom-tailored sound for distributed audio systems using either 70V or 100V amplification. With an easily adjustable weatherproof tap setting switch on the rear panel, these versatile speakers even include a bypass setting to allow their use as high performance 6-ohm speakers. Their 1” titanium dome tweeters combined in a ported-cabinet design with 6.5” injection-molded polypropylene woofers, provide the audio quality that our customers have come to know and expect from Russound, while rugged enough for even the most extreme outdoor environments.
Based on the technology used in Russsound’s OutBack series of indoor/outdoor loudspeakers, the AW-70V-6 series of surface-mount loudspeakers are perfect for both commercial and residential applications where a 70v or 100v amplification system is being used. Flexible mounting options allow for on-wall mounting vertically, horizontally, in corners, under eaves, on poles, and offer heavy-duty 1/4″-20 brass inserts for any compatible 3rd party mounting system. The ported 2-way design is excellent for music and voice reproduction and the durable design and construction assures years of trouble-free operation.
- Rugged, One-Handed Mounting Bracket: The AW70V6 use a specially designed, extra-rugged mounting bracket that offers one-handed mounting in both vertical and horizontal orientations. In addition to these options, the bracket can easily accommodate pole mounting using standard u-bolts, and the speakers themselves include dual ¼” brass inserts for using 3rd party mounts or for attaching seismic or security bolts.
- Impressive Audio: By using a ported-cabinet design, the AW70V6 speakers achieve better low-end response than sealed cabinet designs and the generous 1” titanium tweeter combines perfectly with the 6.5” injection-molded polypropylene woofer (IMPP) to offer an impressive overall frequency response curve. The IMPP woofer offers both a superb mix of lightweight materials and rigidity to improve the audio efficiency of the speakers while producing the high quality audio reproduction that has made Russound famous.
- Long-Lasting, Gold Plated Connectors: Designed for maintaining superior electrical connections in any environment, the screw-down connectors of the AW70V6 allow for a lightning-quick installation that will maintain a reliable, trouble-free connection for years, through long hot summers, brutally cold winters and everything in between.
- Easily Adjustable Tap Settings: Unlike other brands that make this adjustment difficult or hide it behind plugs or covers, Russound designed a weatherproof switch that is always accessible. The convenient, rear-mounted adjustment knob allows for easy adjustments of the tap setting with options for:
7.5W, 15W, 30W, 60W (70V)
15W, 30W, 60W (100V)
- Rustproof Aluminum Grilles: The AW70V6 incorporates a powder-coated all aluminum grille for an elegant, durable finish. The embedded Russound logo is even designed to rotate for horizontal or vertical installations.
- Narrow Taper for Corner Mounting: The narrow taper of the cabinet allows the speakers to be installed even in tight corners. As with any architectural speaker, the AW70V6 is designed to be heard and not necessarily seen.
- Trusted 2-year Warranty: The AW70V6 speakers come with a generous 2-year limited warranty on all parts and labor.
There are no reviews yet.